My Blog List

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Perfromance Crit

Overall my performance was alright. I kind of rushed through things due to nervousness. I chose to do something that I was good at and most people in the class didn't know I could do. That was tap dancing.

I started as a business woman or something heading to a destination I was running late to get to. Unbeknownst to me some one had placed a board in my path causing me to trip. I may have been irritated by it at first but I was fascinated by the sounds I could create and I got lost in a moment with those sounds.

I agree with the critique I received. I should have played with the tap board  longer and experimented with the sounds I could make before getting caught up in the dance I choreographed. Even though I received a people's choice plate I kind of wish I hadn't let my nerves get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment