My Blog List

Monday, February 28, 2011

Accordion Book







My word for the composition I used was rough. I felt pretty good about the inside of my accordion book. My favorite one was the red and blue one. I played with the paper on that one and twisted it and folded it. For the plain newspaper one I pasted paper all over it and then created texture on the squares by folding and creating flaps over and over. The third one is kind of girly themed and I used all articles and such from victoria's secret and jc penny catalogue. The fourth one feels slightly masculine to me. I think the colors like green and the grey tones create this feeling.

For the outside of the accordion book I feel like I might not have pushed it as far as I could have and maybe even I picked the least interesting of the two 3D pieces. I'm probably going to revisit the pieces and push them further.

No comments:

Post a Comment