My Blog List

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Critique of the Uncomfortable

I was very pleased with the way my video turned out. My goal was to make people or at least someone uncomfortable and I believe I achieved that goal. Even though I was pleased there were a few things I wish I had done a little differently. I think I should have perhaps chewed on the piece that I tore off my arm and then  spit it out rather than removing it from my mouth daintily. Also I think I should have ripped it off of my nose as well or made myself look more grotesque. Other people suggested that I should have ripped the whole thing off as well. Which I obviously agree with. Another thing they suggested that I agree with is that I wish my shirt wasn't showing in the bottom right corner. I think I could fix all of these if I did another take of it. Over all I feel I accomplished my goal with the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment