My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mapping-Grade Me

My original idea for my life mapping project changed drastically. I was originally going to do four boxes (one for every place I lived in) but since I'm still in college I decided not to do one for college. I also consider that to be my future box because I don't know what it's going to hold. My second idea for my life mapping  project was to create four boxes and attach them to a paper towel tube and put it on a paper towel holder so it would rotate like a globe. I decided that since the boxes I was using the same base boxes that would give them some sort of attachment through similarity. On each box I used a paper that had a feeling to match the theme of each box to kind of give a mood and age reference. On the inside I put many pictures of me and other people and a few hand written facts about me.










No comments:

Post a Comment