My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rant revision

When I showed my crying baby rant to my group members they said it was good, but they had a few suggestions to make to make it better. They suggested that I go to a store such as Target to tape it and also try to find an actual screaming child to tape with my video for sound affects. I went to target today and filmed my rant, but unfortunately I didn't get my camera out fast enough to record the screaming child in the background....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMrSam_iJn4

As for my nerd confession I didn't have that ready to show to my teammates, but my self critique is that I could have filmed it while I was playing a game and have the game playing at an obnoxious level in the background to make it super obvious how much I love games and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment